Wondering if working together might be a good idea? We’d love to speak with you and discuss having you apply to one of our programs, but first let’s take a look at who makes a good client for working with Overflow.
We only work with second stage companies that are successful, but looking for more growth.
Why is Overflow So Selective About its Marketing Clients?
Volume isn’t our game, when it comes to our best clients. Our working relationships are structured more like partnerships than service agreements. We win when our clients do.
For that reason, we’re extremely selective with who we work with. If we can’t see a clear win for you from the start we don’t want to waste your time, or ours.
Am I The Right Fit?
If you are the right fit for one of our programs you acknowledge that there’s a gap between where you are and where you’d like to be. It’s also likely that you’ll identify with one of the bullet points below.
Do Any Of These Sound Familiar?
- You’re doing well, but you have the capacity to handle more customers. Additional leads in your pipeline would go directly towards increasing your profit.
- You’ve invested in various methods to market and promote your business. Your business is stable, so you know something is working, but you aren’t exactly sure what is and what isn’t.
- You’re successful, but you feel like you’ve hit a brick wall. You’d like to see more growth but don’t know exactly what to do to create it. You find yourself thinking, “If I could only clone myself…”
- Your business is thriving, but you can’t seem to really get ahead because you’re too busy handling business to focus on additional growth
If one of those situations above sounds like you, then you might be a good fit for working with Overflow. Keep reading…
Overflow Marketing Client Must Haves
- You’re already successful.
- You’ve proven that people want what you’re selling.
- Your clients love your product or service and rave about working with you.
- You have a working system of taking prospects and converting them into customers.
Sorry Fledgling Start-Ups
We love the growing start-up community booming here in Michigan, but if you haven’t yet created a product/market fit, we aren’t the right match for you. Here’s our break-up song.
During a company’s second stage, there is a shift away from focusing mainly on product development, and a greater focus on sales. We can build and optimize systems that allow you to scale up efficiently.
Working with second stage companies means we don’t have to charge astronomical up-front fees for the wasted time spent with companies that don’t know exactly where they’re going.
Also, whenever possible we structure our compensation on a pay per lead basis. A second stage company knows what the perfect lead looks like. A start-up often doesn’t.
For the right company, you can’t ask for a better deal. But if you’re not successfully creating clients now, you won’t see as much value in our service.
The Bottom Line
If your company is already stable and successful, but you’re looking for more growth, you might be right for Overflow. Fill out our Discovery Application, or give us a call at (734)794-3077. We can set up a time to discuss your needs and see if you’d be a good applicant for one of our programs.